Saturday, August 22, 2026

What May Be the Sneakiest Aspect of Blogging?

Guess what? Within the prior few days, readers visited my blog or engaged my offsite content from: Rumble Medium Substack for the first time in weeks. OK; for the first time ever, most likely. I rarely if ever worked these channels save my recent distribution shift. Nothing happened for weeks or perhaps close to a month. I published content to these channels. Then one day, a month down the road…..boom! Someone reads an update. Someone likes an update. Someone visits Blogging From Paradise Dot Com because I published content patiently to these streams while no one appeared to be listening. Blogging is not what it seems. Look closely at successful bloggers. You may believe that the pros publish content for a built-in audience. However, ever blogger begins at zero, despite what most bloggers believe. Click Here to Read the Blog Post

No comments:

Post a Comment